White Sox fans. Baseball fans. Memorabilia collectors.
I'm auctioning off this picture to raise money for ALS research funded by The Blazeman Foundation.
1) Last bid is 5:00pm central time on Tuesday
2) Highest bid wins
3) System time stamp on blogspot is the "official" time
4) Bidding must start at $100. (our cost of the frame, professional matting, etc
5) 100% of the money will go to ALS research
6) "Bids" are made via comments to the blog
Here is the picture. Photo by Karen Giammarese taken on 10/28/2005 of the 2005 World Series Champion Chicago White Sox ticker tape parade on LaSalle Street in Chicago. This is from LaSalle and Monroe. Framed in black wood.
Here is the entire picture with the protection pieces around the corners.
Let's "strike out" ALS.