Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coach Bob Joins Coach Troy Jacobson

I'm back with the coach who originally trained me as a coach.  Kokua Multisports is officially an associate coach of the National Triathlon Academy and the "Official Coach of Ironman" and "Lifetime Fitness Triathlon and Endurance".

When I wasn't planning on coaching full time, it made sense to go out on my own.  Today, in my quest to build a serious coaching business to be reckoned with, working with Troy makes sense.  Troy has many resources that make this merger a sound, strategic decision for my business and passion.

Troy's coaches are hand picked.  Most of us have been coaching for more than 10 years.  We are delivering  elite coaching quality for all levels of athlete in an international brand.  Most importantly, these coaches have the art and science of coaching multisport athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment